At Cadence, we are specialists in fast turnaround hazardous waste analytics.
Cadence operates two state-of-the art analytical laboratories; one in Foreman, Arkansas and one in Chanute, Kansas. Both labs are equipped with the latest technology and staffed with fully trained professional chemists.
Our labs can quickly and accurately analyze waste to ensure they meet the standards for the nation's number one alternative cement kiln fuel...Chem-Fuel®.
Our lab facilities feature the very latest in analytical technology and services, including:
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Metal Analysis
- Atomic Absorption Mercury Analysis
- Gas Chromatograph PCB Analysis
- Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometry
- Volatile and Semivolatile Organic Analysis
- Chloride Titration
- Karl Fischer Moisture Titration
- Parr Bomb Calorimeter for BTU content
- pH level via dual channel pH meter
- H2S and HCN content
- Radioactivity via Geiger Counter